Dr. Kevin C. Carter, DC, BS, FCAMI has been a licensed Chiropractor since 2000.
Dr. Carter has been freeing people from pain since 2002 in his clinic in Hendersonville, TN. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Carter and his staff are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Carter uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Carter is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health and anti-aging.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic -
of Chiropractic Logan College
- Fellowship in Acupuncture- The Complementary and Alternative Medicine Institute
- 100 hour Certification in Applied Kinesiology- Logan College Postgraduate Department
- Bachelor of Science- Excelsior College
- Advanced Training in Nutrition Response Testing℠
- State of Tennessee
Memberships & Associations:
- Tennessee Chiropractic Association
- Logan Alumni Association